Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Marvel Now Avengers # 4


Avengers #4 out in January

I love super hero characters based on other super hero characters. I am not sure why. I just do. So when I saw preview art for Marvel Comics Avengers #4 and saw that Hyperion is going to be a focus I literally jumped up and cheered.

Marvel Comics much like DC Comics has an endless supply of alternate universes and with every story that Hyperion appears he is some other version of the character. And it looks like what we have here is yet another take on Marvel’s version of the Man of Steel.

And I am fine with that.

Mainly because I would love to see how the Marvel Universe would react to Superman. A true take on that idea. Not some story where Hyperion is used as a bad guy or as a way to show Thor taking down Superman. No, rather I would love to see Hyperion used as Superman to see how he would truly interact with The Avengers.

Will that be the idea? Who knows

But I can dream can’t I?

Hyperion and Thor hang out in Avengers #4

No comments:

Post a Comment